The lack of exercise in your daily routine and spending a lot of time at work in the same posture are a few factors contributing to lower back pain. The best activewear for the gym is offered by Stylerunner to enhance your exercise experience.
A strong lumbar spine and a strong upper body are the benefits of strengthening exercises. As well as relieving and preventing lower back pain, it also helps reduce inflammation. A series of exercises is described in this article to strengthen and stretch the lower back. Back pain can be minimized and managed this way.
The cause of back pain
Back pain has unknown causes. The spines of most people who suffer from back pain are not significantly damaged. Joints, muscles, and ligaments cause the pain. Common causes of back pain include: repetitive or heavy lifting.
sudden awkward movement not getting enough regular physical activity (being sedentary) poor posture being overweight or obese. So its recommended to use low-weight luggage. If you are looking for a low-weight trolley bag, you can find some great ones here.
Lower Back Pain Exercise Tips
By serving as both stabilisers and mobilizers, your glutes support the stability of your hips. This exercise can be done here!
- Lie flat on your back with your feet hip-width apart and your knees bent. With your palms facing up, place your arms by your sides.
- Your glutes and abs should be tense.
- Off the ground, raise your pelvis. Continue rising until your shoulders, hips, and knees are in a straight line.
- For at least two seconds, maintain that posture.
- Return to the starting position gradually. 10 to 15 times, then.
Crunches strengthen the core, enhance spinal support, and align the hips. The following actions are included in the crunch:
- Start by laying on your back with your knees bent, your feet flat, and your hips spaced apart.
- You can either extend your hands down the sides of your body to your feet or cross them over your chest.
- Lift your head and shoulder blades off the ground by contracting your abs and exhaling.
- Lower yourself to your starting position.
- 10-15 times, repeat the exercise from above.
Knee To Chest Stretch
Stretching your lower back muscles from the knee to the chest helps release tension and soreness. The knee-to-chest stretch can be carried out as follows:
- With your flat on the floor, recline.
- Right leg raised, knee bent inward toward the chest.
- Pull the right knee in toward your chest with both hands.
- For a few seconds, place your right knee against your chest.
- Go back to your starting point.
- Return to your starting posture and repeat with your left leg.
The plank exercise is a fantastic full-body stabilising exercise because it works not only your abs but also your arms, shoulders, hip flexors, and legs. Planks are performed as follows:
- Your elbows should be in line with your shoulders while you lay on your stomach with your forearms on the ground. Tighten your glutes and abs.
- Kneel and raise your hips.
- Hold the posture without bringing the pelvis to the floor for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Reverse the process five times, then slowly return to the beginning position.
Bird Dog works on your glutes. The muscles that stick to the back of the spine and enable you to stand, bend, and lift objects are also worked by this.
- Start the exercise on your hands and knees with your shoulders and hips directly above them.
- Straighten out your right arm in front of you while contracting your abs.
- Expand the left leg straight behind your body as you slowly lift it.
- maintains equilibrium for 15 seconds while holding the stance.
- Repeat the process on the opposite side, then slowly return to your starting position. Do for Five times.