Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is a unique credit line offered by Bajaj Finserv. The card is offered with a card limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. You can use this credit line for various purchases, from household appliances to groceries. You can make in-store and online purchases.
In addition, the card can be used to purchase items with the benefit of No Cost EMIs at partner stores. Through the following paragraphs, you will know the application process. You will also know Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card online eligibility criteria and required documentation. But first, you must clearly understand what this facility means. And what the facility can provide you.
Features of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
The following points are the major benefits that the EMI Network Card can provide you:
- Pre-approved card limit- The EMI Network Card has a pre-approved card limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. This amount can be used in 1.2 Lakh Bajaj Finserv partner stores. These partner stores are located in more than 3,000 cities across the country.
- E-commerce friendly- In addition to in-store purchases, you can also use the card online to buy from major e-commerce platforms.
- Flexible repayment tenor- You can repay the loan in a flexible repayment period ranging from 3 months to 2 years.
- Simple documentation- The card facility comes with one-time documentation. That means you only have to submit your documents at the time of application. And then, you are free to purchase any product on EMI.
- E-wallet- The Bajaj Finserv Wallet app allows cardholders to purchase products and services with the EMI Network Card. That way, you don’t have to carry the physical card everywhere. You can easily make in-store payments using the mobile app. العاب فلوس حقيقية
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card Interest Rates:
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offers No Cost EMIs to purchase products from the partner stores. This means you do not have to pay interest when buying products with the card on EMI. For example, you may buy a product that costs Rs. 1 lakh with a no-cost EMI facility. The tenor of payment is 1 year. In such a case, you only have to pay Rs. 8,333 per month for 12 months. No interest or extra charges will be applied to you. Some common products include smartphones, laptops, refrigerators, televisions, washing machines, and air conditioners can be purchased with No Cost EMI using the Bajaj EMI Network Card.
Eligibility Criteria To Avail Of The EMI Network Card:
After knowing all the above information, it is time to check the EMI Network Card eligibility. There are some simple eligibility criteria that Bajaj Finserv has set for consumers to get a Bajaj EMI Network Card. Those criteria are-
- Age- Bajaj will grant the application of an individual whose age is between 21 years and 65 years. Applicants below 21 years and above 65 years of age are not allowed to apply.
- Income- A regular source of income is needed to get any kind of credit line as well as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Whether you are a salaried person or a business owner, you must prove that you have a reliable, steady source of income.
- Residence- Your current residential address must be in the country.
- Citizenship- Bajaj Finserv will only grant applications to those individuals who are Indian citizens.
- Bank account- You must have a bank account in India.
Documents Required For Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
This is the list of documents that you need to submit to get the EMI Network Card:
- There is no need to say that the application form is the first thing you must submit.
- Your KYC documents, such as valid photo ID proof, address proof, Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc. the KYC documents are needed for new customers. Existing customers don’t need to go through this step as they have already submitted their KYC. تنزيل العاب اندرويد
- One cancelled cheque of the individual bank account that you have.
- Duly signed e-mandate.
How To Register For A Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card In Easy Steps?
The application process is very easy and time-saving. لعبة 21
- The first and foremost thing is to visit the Bajaj Finserv online portal.
- Log in to the portal using your customer ID or email ID. You can also use your mobile number. Proceed with OTP verification, or you may log in using your password.
- Check all details about EMI Network Card offers.
- Click on ‘Apply’ and continue further with the required documents.
- Once you complete all these steps, you need to pay a minimal fee and be ready to use the EMI Network Card. Immediately after paying the processing fee, you will receive the digital card in your Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.